DAIS Guiding Statements
At Dhirubhai Ambani International School, we recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children, so it prepares them to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
The School's mission is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and enables their all-round development through the joy of learning, enduring values and the celebration of diversity.
Dare to Dream… Learn to Excel
Our Values and Attributes
Our values and attributes, which align with our guiding statements, are integral to creating a school culture and climate to realise our educational goals.
- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To offer educational programmes that support children's academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
- To inculcate in children, the values of compassion, empathy and respect towards others and the environment.
- To help children develop into principled, reflective and self-directed learners.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and which help develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.
- To foster international mindedness through a local and global dimension in the curriculum, as well as interactions and exchange programmes with organisations and institutions around the world.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.